Шестидесятые-давно ли они были?
Автор Сообщение
NOMAD9 Не на форуме
Ветеран

RE: Шестидесятые-давно ли они были? / 01-10-2017 00:03
(30-09-2017 18:57)element писал(а):  Да,Джими,несомненнно был гениален...... но дело не в этом -Джими,некое божество (ред.статьи),которому не суждено было долго существовать на этой грешной земле.И алкоголь с наркотиками здесь не при чём

Через два года,18 сентября 1970 года Джими Хендрикс погиб-захлебнуля рвотой,перебрав снотворного...... .
вот наткнулся на такую версию от Германа Раребелла (ех-Scorpions), лично знакомого с последней подружкой Хендрикса, ставшей потом женой их гитариста Ули Рота:
" Monika Dannemann was writing a lot of his [Uli Roth] lyrics. She was also the original girlfriend of Jimi Hendrix. She was the one who was with him in the night when he died. She claimed that she told him to take a quarter of a sleeping tablet but he took four tablets. That is the story that has been told all of these years but I don’t believe it. I don’t buy that at all. I think your [USА] government killed him because he was too popular for a black guy at the time. He was opening up his mouth for freedom. The CIA or the Secret Service took care of him just like they did Kennedy. For me, I think that is what happened to him. Don’t forget that he was perceived as more dangerous as even Martin Luther King at the time. He was the hero to the white kids. For a country who has so much racism, like you have in America, it was unthinkable that a black man could have that kind of power in the United States."
(Отредактировал 01-10-2017 в 00:06 NOMAD9.)
Найти все сообщения

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Шестидесятые-давно ли они были? - NOMAD9 - 01-10-2017 00:03

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 8 Гость(ей)

Orion

Администрация форума | Статистика форума | Обратная связь | Вернуться к содержимому | Справка | Лёгкий режим | Список RSS