НЕТ
ХЗ...
[Показать результаты]

Качественный БП для ПК
Автор Сообщение
Dr.Faust Не на форуме
Ветеран

RE: Качественный БП для ПК / 02-08-2012 20:28
(02-08-2012 20:17)nia писал(а):  Сиасоник, и не нужно ничего выдумывать - можно повторить дешевле в несколько раз Wink
Да, тоже за этот замечательный блок питания. У самого стоит в компе Seasonic X-560, который питает ЗК Asus Xonar Essence ST. Пока что звуком доволен Улыбка
(Отредактировал 02-08-2012 в 20:30 Dr.Faust.)
Найти все сообщения

norrest Не на форуме
Ветеран

RE: Качественный БП для ПК / 03-08-2012 07:24
Dear Sir,
For the NFB17.2 , the better power supply for the PC will have a little improved.
If you have disc transport, you can compare the sound between USB and the CDP SPDIF output.
The TE8802 with a good PC, sound will near around USD1000 CDP.
If the TE8802 sound much worst than the USD1000 CDP, you can try to upgrade a good power supply for the PC.
We don't like the isolation in the USB input. So our products have not isolation on USB input.
Kingwa

Stop war!!
Найти все сообщения

norrest Не на форуме
Ветеран

RE: Качественный БП для ПК / 03-08-2012 09:36
Видимо он не понял относительно гальваничесской развязки

Dear Kingwa, remind you that I am a user of Audio gd 17.2
During this time, I did not get in order, unfortunately, another system unit, which would check the difference in the sound of USB & Coaxial audio card.
Nevertheless, I have (and more), there were several new issues.
01) How does the quality of power supply to the PC sound, played using the DAC output USB on-chip TE8802 in my possession at this moment MiniITX system with a 200W power supply from the manufacturer chieftec. Should we change this system at a decent power supply, as an example of Seasonic X-400, which has a lower output ripple?
02) This DAC uses a USB traffic isolation, as in this adapter http://www.m2tech.biz/hiface2.html (Hi-End S / PDIF Output Interface), whether it is necessary, if there is a built-in TE8802 ?
03) It would be a new driver on the memory device. It is planned to support Windows 8 in the near future?

Мой вопрос
(Отредактировал 03-08-2012 в 09:42 norrest.)

Stop war!!
Найти все сообщения

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)

Orion

Администрация форума | Статистика форума | Обратная связь | Вернуться к содержимому | Справка | Лёгкий режим | Список RSS