Сравнение и обзор цапов в разном бюджете
Автор Сообщение
Fat Не на форуме
Учу Правила

RE: Очное сравнение цапов начального и среднего уровня / 23-03-2011 09:24
(23-03-2011 01:39)2234424 писал(а):  
(23-03-2011 01:32)Михайлов писал(а):  По поводу звучания CA DAC Magic в стоковом варианте - это, конечно, не шедевр, но меня удивило то, как сильно Игорь его опустил.
Так скорее всего он действительно "звучит" так? К сожалению цапы в этом бюджете реально лучше даже и не пробовать слушать, до 500 реально играющее музыку трудно найти, или скорее даже невозможно. Что-то похожее на музыку начинается с 800 и выше. А хорошо играющее с 1500-3000 и выше.
Опять все свелось к лозунгу НАДОСЛУШАТЬ.
А конкретное обсуждение ЦАПОВ, их характеристик, за счет чего же
одни звучат, а другие нет...... НИ ЗВУКА!!!!!
Имеются черные коробочки на одной написано USA 1000$, На другой China 300$, что будет лучше игратьHuh?
А если коробочки закрыть....

Приведу результаты одного забугорного теста:

Fair enough, then this may be of some interest - it is not a fully controlled experiment but it is not journalists trying to pretend they are doing science.
Not sure if you can get this publication but Hifi Choice Feb 2009 as their group test involved 6 DACs varying from £130 to £1200.
Although overall I would ignore most of the reviews and measurements in the publication these group tests they do are more interesting.

The group test involves 3 independant listeners (nothing to do with the publication) listening to each of these products both blind and sighted (without knowing what its associated blind was) while also level-matched to 0.1db.
The potential downside is that there is no mention of those setting up leaving room so I cannot comment about tells/etc.
Although with 6 products would the tells be of less use especially as it is blind and sighted combined?
Also not as much detail about the process as you probably would like.

As this is a UK publication the listeners are from this side of the ocean, so you would not know them but hopefully they would respond to contact.
The people were:
Ben Beaumont (Audio Partnership)
Steve Reichert (Armour Home Electronics)
Ed Selley (Yamaha)

The 6 products are:
£130 Beresford TC-7510
£200 Cambridge Audio DacMagic
£300 Heed Dactilus
£690 Apogee Mini-Dac
£763 Lavry Engineering DA-10
£1200 Cyrus DAC-X

In summary the listeners agreed strongly that differences between these DACs were relatively tricky to spot and pinpoint.
However they were consistent in their views between blind and sighted, which is made interesting because the Cambridge Audio DacMagic came up tops in both even though they knew how cheap the product is.
The Lavry was also well noted but left them feeling it was good but lacking in some areas (they are mentioned in the review but I feel it is using journo talk to convey those differences).
Cyrus was not in same league for the listeners as the CA, Apogee, and Lavry but did some things well (better than say the Apogee or Lavry).

In summary they said the Apogee and Lavry provide a slightly different take on what is presented to the DACMagic that was the best, while the Apogee and Lavry were better than all the rest.
И таких обзоров можна найти с десяток - сплошная вкусовщина.
А по поводу долгослушания - это ОГРОМНОЕ ПЛАЦЕБО.
Человек потратив кругленькую сумму оправдывает себя....Biggrin и свои расходы. Сравнение должно быть прямое, особенно если дело касается микроскопических ньюансов. А всего лучше слепой тест
который так ненавидят поборники правильного звучания.
Посткриптум.
ОГО!!!
Только сейчас заметил как подрос мой рейтинг. Меня не было один день, а с -2 стало -6....
Значит недаром стучу по клавиатуре...
А всего ничего ....высказался по поводу одного теста....

Еще подброшу....Biggrin
I tested a Cambridge DacMagic side-by-side against my Benchmark DAC1 Pre ($1595), both taking simultaneous input from the SB3's optical and coax digital outputs. (And I even tried swapping which DAC got the optical and which got the coax, to make sure a possible difference there wasn't contributing to what I was hearing.) I hooked up both DACs to the inputs on my Opera Consonance 2A3 tube amp so I could change back and forth between the DACs just by flipping a switch on the amp. It wasn't a real blind test, but the input switch on this amp is on the side and not visible from my operating or listening positions. I left everything hooked up that way for about a week, and generally when I started a listening session, I didn't remember which position the switch was in from the last time, so I just listened without knowing which DAC I was listening to until I checked. Of course, the comparison was complicated by the three filter choices on the DacMagic, but most of the time, I had it set to the Linear filter.

In general, my conclusions:

- These two DACs do sound different, but the sonic differences were surprisingly small.Shocked
- The DacMagic's bass output might actually go a tad deeper than the DAC1, but the latter's bass seemed slightly more natural.
- I could not distinguish a difference in the midrange sound between the DACs.
- Treble was marginally smoother on the DAC1, but that difference shrank even smaller when the DacMagic was set to the Minimum filter.
- Overall, the Benchmark DAC1 Pre did come out on top, but the Cambridge DacMagic came frighteningly close for a product at 1/4 the price. If I hadn't had the Benchmark unit there for direct comparison, I probably would have been quite satisfied with the DacMagic sound.
(Отредактировал 23-03-2011 в 10:00 Fat.)
Найти все сообщения

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Очное сравнение цапов начального и среднего уровня - Fat - 23-03-2011 09:24

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 8 Гость(ей)

Orion

Администрация форума | Статистика форума | Обратная связь | Вернуться к содержимому | Справка | Лёгкий режим | Список RSS