Сравнение и обзор цапов в разном бюджете
Автор Сообщение
Norma Не на форуме
Ветеран

RE: Сравнение и обзор цапов в разном бюджете / 05-09-2011 22:21
(02-09-2011 22:24)BlackPhantom писал(а):  Если я правильно понял, с ваших слов, то вот эта статья:
http://www.soundstage.com/das_v12.htm
Почитал вашу ссылку.
Я ошибся,сравнение ДАКов в той статье,которую я читал несколько лет тому назад, производилось между Audio Alchemy DDE 1.1. и версией DDE 1.2.

SO, IT'S CALLED 1.2, BUT IS IT REALLY AN UPGRADE FROM THE DDE V1.1Huh

Craig Schilling and I both say, "nah, we don't think so. It's different!" I have a bit of experience with the v1.1 and Craig is actually an owner of one. We both came to the independent conclusion that the v1.1 is a different beast. The v1.1 is quicker and seems more dynamic, but it's somewhat rougher around the edges than the v1.2. As well, it doesn't have the warmth or the smoothness of the v1.2. Where some audiophiles will enjoy certain sonic aspects of the v1.1 others will prefer the v1.2 Craig prefers the v1.1 because he feels it breathes more life into the music. I agree with Craig; however, I give the nod to the v1.2 since I've come to enjoy its more laid-back, liquid presentation. Seeing both sides Mike took the middle by wisely stating, "....owners of the more musical v1.1 who may be considering an upgrade to the v1.2 should try the DAC at home before committing to a purchase." Both Mike and I count on the power supply upgrade to restore those dynamics and balls to v1.1 levels.

DDE 3.0. более поздняя версия.Извините.
В ответ на вопрос Audio Alchemy DDE 1.1. или Aragon D2A mkII ?
Я отдаю предпочтение Арагону, он лучший исполнитель.
Найти все сообщения

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Сравнение и обзор цапов в разном бюджете - Norma - 05-09-2011 22:21

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 8 Гость(ей)

Orion

Администрация форума | Статистика форума | Обратная связь | Вернуться к содержимому | Справка | Лёгкий режим | Список RSS